Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Blog Post Today: 3/21 Spring Break

Over spring break, my immediate family and extended family on my mom's side all went on a trip to a small resort near Branson Missouri.
On the second day there, my mom and her twin sister took the older kids to a town in Arkansas called Eureka Springs. We spent the day walking from shop to shop and meeting some of the locals.

Later that day, we took a shorter trip to the Haunted Crescent Hotel. I took my Polaroid camera with me so we were able to take some really cool photos. the one one the left was excessively fun to take because I had to figure out how to use the timer function on the spot, and I ended up running back and forth, posing, about 3 times before that was taken. We all had a good laugh. The other is a photo of the outside of the hotel.

 Lastly, this is a picture of one of the most haunted rooms in the entire hotel. We didn't get a chance to take the tour, so I don't know the exact story on it. We plan to come back and stay in one of the rooms to see if we experience anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment