Thursday, January 26, 2017

1/26/17 Symbaloo v. Chrome

Reflect on your recent experience with bookmarking within Chrome & Symbaloo.  Compare & contrast these two bookmarking options.  Which one did you like the best? Is there a time when one would be better than the other?

Personally, I have always used Google Chrome as my browser. So naturally, I have always used Chrome as my book marking tool. Trying to use Symbaloo was difficult for me at first. Once I got the hang of it, I really liked it. Having my spaces separated out into work and play will hopefully help me in the future to keep on track. With Chrome, all of your book marks are along the top, and that can make it tempting to stop work and go watch a video or something. But with Symbaloo, you have a designated page you stay on when you're working. I like the physical difference between pages, rather than having everything along to top of the screen with Chrome. I think it will help me get into the zone to start working. Im interested to see if I stick with Symbaloo for awhile, or if I will eventually start reaching for Chrome again.

No comments:

Post a Comment