Friday, January 27, 2017

1/26/17 Social Bookmarking CE

  • Do you have a different understanding of Social Bookmarking after reading this article
  • Do you think social bookmarking is a helpful & beneficial tool
  • Did you learn about any new social bookmarking sites that you would like to start using?

  • I do have a different understanding of social bookmarking after reading this article. At first I only thought about how social bookmarking could help me in my personal life. Now, I can see how social bookmarking could help me in a professional setting.
  • I do think that social bookmarking is a helpful tool. I have also done it a littlle --Google Chrome. I'm happy to integrate Symbaloo into my daily routine. I think the combination of the two will help keep my websites organized. I'm also excited to see how it will help in future group assignments.
  • I learned about a few, however, none of them interest me. I think I'm going to keep it simple and stick with Google Chrome and/or Symbaloo. Both of them are easy to use and secure which I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment