Thursday, April 27, 2017

4/25 Website Selection

I do have experience creating a website before because we did an assignment in my Contemp class. The entire class used Wix.com. I ran into a few problems. At first it was hard to create a professional yet personal looking end product. With some coaching however, I was able to get that down fairly well. The next was all of the saving that is required. If you do not save almost every step of the way, then you have the chance of deleting your work. Overall, it was a fine sight, and I would consider using it again.

For this project, because I feel that I am a little behind, I want to use Wix.com. I am familiar with the formatting processes and the website as a whole. I am most involved in the theater department at his school, so that is what my topic will be.

Link to website

1 comment:

  1. I loved the pineapple background of your website! I also love all the pictures and descriptions you gave about the different shows the drama department has put on!

    ReplyDelete