Thursday, April 13, 2017

Blog Post: 4/12 Online Forms/Surveys

So you've used Google Drive for Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc... but, have you ever used Google Drive to create a form?  Do you even know what this means?  For this blog post, first answer the two questions I just asked... Then, tell me about your experience with survey-generating software.  Have you used any?  If so, which one(s)? 

I have used Google form to create a surveys before. We were asked, in one of my classes, to use an aspect of technology to explain a topic. As a pretest to our presentation, we used a QR code that was liked to a Google form to quiz our class on our topic. Beyond Google forms, I have not used any other survey-generating software. I find Google forms fairly easy to use and easily shareable.

No comments:

Post a Comment