Thursday, February 23, 2017

2/16 "My Dream Business"

Think of a business that you would love to start or run.  Tell me about your business idea, where you would locate your business, what goods or services you would provide, etc., etc....

Then -- Go to LucidPress.com and create a free student account.  Prepare to create documents for your dream business.  Make sure to create a business name & possibly even a logo for your business.

I would love to learn how to professionally arrange flowers, so I created a flower arranging business called "Green Arrangements". It would be located in Deer Creek woods in Overland Park because it is a busy area that most people know how to locate. We would provide arrangements for weddings, holidays, and other events. I included the detail that there would be flower arrangement classes available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment