Monday, February 6, 2017

2/2/2017 Pictures

This is a fish I won at Petland Freshman year by finding a ghost hidden in the store on Halloween. I named in Grumpy.

This is me in stylized makeup for the upcoming show "The Bad Seed".  The entire show, including hair and makeup, are going to be on a grey-scale. I have my sister in the picture to show to difference in skin tone better. This was a challenge but I'm excited to see how it looks onstage. I think I can pull this off.

This was a picture I took while at "Drama-Con" in Wichita in January. This was a seminar given by a Mehron representative showing us his techniques on putting on wigs. I went to mostly makeup and hair seminars, and one salsa class with a friend.

My little sister is in second grade and still really believes in Santa. We do the "Elf on a shelf" every year and she looks forward to it every time. This is one that I came up with. This is "Elf Ava" with her pal "Rosie" having a movie night together eating goldfish and sprinkles.

This is a pin that I made and spread around school in order to spread a positive message. I wanted there to be a way to know that in every classroom you go in, there will be someone who will support you. I only made a limited amount so that the people who don't support this won't be singled out. I made these because a dear friend of mine expressed fear to me about his future in regards to safety and acceptance in college.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment