Tuesday, February 28, 2017

2/27/17 - Infographic Reflection

What have you learned about Infographics?  Did you enjoy creating your own? (please explain). When might you use an Infographic in your school work, personal life, or other?  Which Infographic site did you use?  Was the site easy to navigate? Would you use it again or look for another site?

I have learned quite a bit about infographics through this project. In a technology class I have taken previously, we did a project on them as well, however, I think that this lesson was easier to follow and more manageable. I did enjoy creating mine on the site Easel.ly, and I had no trouble navigating the website for the most part. I was able to do just about all of the ideas that I had in mind with the free tools provided. I am glad I learned this skill because I think it is a unique and interesting way to spread information. I would use this next time I need to make a poster, or if I come across an open ended assignment that could use something like this.


Infographic

3 comments:

  1. I liked how you didn't have to use a lot of words to explain your infographic.It was cool to see how much pewdiepie earned in 2013, I knew he made a lot of money but I didn't know it was that much. One thing I would've done is, under the map, right down the countries you showed stats for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the color scheme and all the different pictures! The information was also very interesting, I didn't know any of that prior to seeing this infographic

    ReplyDelete