Tuesday, February 7, 2017

2/6 "Collaborating Remotely" Reflection

Reflect on your experience completing this partner project.  Was it hard to work with your partner without talking?  Can you imagine conducting business in this way on a regular basis?  What did you learn from this experience?

Link to presentation 

It was a little hard in the beginning to get started. I thought because his name was first that he would contact me, but I had to take initiative. We also had a hard time picking a topic because we both didn't feel strongly in any direction. When it came to actually communicating needs and concerns, it took a little to figure out what worked best for both of us. We jumped on the opportunity to use Google docs so that we could both work on it together in real time. I think I could conduct business easily in this way on a regular basis because we have so many tools at our disposal. As long as all people in the project know how to fully work the programs, and are doing their part, everything should go smoothly. Something that I would have done differently next time is downloading the final Google slide to a PowerPoint. Through this project I learned that I like this way of collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment