Monday, February 13, 2017

2/5/2016 - ET Course Reflection & Personal Report Card

After reviewing my grades for this class, I am very pleased that I have been able to keep an A in the class. Honestly this class is very helpful to a person like me--- not good with technology at all! I remember at the beginning of class I was worried that I would get left behind. But from a combination of being able to type fast and the slow and steady increase in difficulty of the content, I am succeeding. The new technology that I have like the most this year was using blogger. I really like the daily posts we make. Blogger is something that I could use in a future career like using it as a portfolio for my work in the theater department. It's been really easy for me to use and have made me excited for it's possibilities.


Canva Report Card

No comments:

Post a Comment