Thursday, February 23, 2017

2/21/17 Canva vs. Lucid Press

When comparing the two websites Canva and Lucid Press, there really wasn't a comparison for me. When attempting to work with Canva, I had a difficult time getting started, and making a final product I was truly happy with aesthetically. Changing to Lucid Press, I was immediately able to comfortably move through the sight and create really professional end products that I would be proud to show off. I enjoyed Lucid Press the most because it provided more templates, easier directions and features to follow, and more free features that I enjoyed. I defiantly thought that Lucid Press over Canva created the best looking and "trendy" end results. A Pro of Canva  was that you were able to look up pictures directly on the web sight easier, however, a lot of the pictures that I liked were not free to use. A Pro to Lucid Press was that the templates were phenomenal and diverse in my opinion. The only downside that made Lucid Press difficult to work with was that it was hard for me to figure out how to share it. Overall, I really do like Lucid Press better and Im planning to use it at any other opportunity to make my projects stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment